EcuTek ECU Connect & Bluetooth Vehicle Interface
The EcuTek ECU Connect & Bluetooth Vehicle Interface is here and it’s a very exciting development for end users.
ECU Connect is a free app for the iPhone/iPad that integrates with EcuTek new Bluetooth vehicle interface to offer you advanced features and functionality.
This exciting new development will enable tuners and customers to interact with the ECU using their mobile device. ECU Connect will integrate with new RaceROM features to provide innovative features combined with power and control.
Newly updated RaceROM will integrate with ECU Connect to give the driver unparalleled control over exciting new features.
ECU Connect Features
- Display and record factory datalogging parameters on the app
- With RaceROM add up to 100 custom datalogging parameters including fuel injection volume; per cylinder knock; injector angle; G-sensors; wheel-slip ratio and many more
- Store your log files for future reference or receive logs from your customers from within the app
- Record 0-60, quarter mile, Vmax and more. Share online instantly and store these results for comparison
- Not only the engine ECU but the gearbox ECU, ABS etc, and clear all learnt values resetting the ECU to default settings (vehicle-model dependent)
- Switch Map or turn on/off valet mode with your phone
- Adjust the launch RPM and vary the maximum boost pressure allowed using sliders on your phone
- Change Ignition, fuelling or CAM timing live with your phone
- Switch on solenoids or relays and adjust their power output with a swipe of your finger
Supported Vehicles & Dealer Locator
- Nissan GTR, 370z and Juke DiG
- Subaru BRZ / Scion FR-S / GT86
- Subaru DIT
- Honda Civic Type R
- Mazda MX5 (NC and ND)