CAREERS AT AUTO TORQUE
Auto Torque are established as one of the top specialists in the performance car market and we are always interested to hear from passionate, dynamic individuals with previous experience working in the automotive industry.
Social Media Content Creator
Hours: Monday – Friday 9am – 5pm
Job Title: Social Media Content Creator
To apply, please send your CV and relevant social media links to [email protected]
Please note, this is a full-time position. We are not looking for freelancers.
Auto Torque is a performance car specialist based in Westcott, Buckinghamshire and we are looking for an experienced social media content creator to join us. You will share our passion for cars and be creative and forward thinking.
Working across three companies (Auto Torque, AT Performance and Lava Studios) you will be responsible for the management of the end-to-end process for our social media channels.
The ideal candidate:
- We are looking for an individual who is passionate about everything automotive
- You’ll be creative with experience in automotive photography/videography.
- Excellent design skills to create engaging social content
- Be efficient and well organised.
- Excellent attention to detail, making sure all content is correct with clear messaging
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- You will have your own camera/video equipment
- Responsible for our social media channels including Instagram, You Tube, Facebook & TikTok
- Increase web traffic across platforms by managing content distribution to online channels and social media
- Track record in developing highly creative and engaging content, including demonstrable success creating social content (either for brand or for personal channels)
- Experience editing and creating shortform video across different platforms (e.g. TikTok, Reels)
- Content Management – Social media, graphics, videos and blog posts.
- Creating and implementing social media campaigns. Remain current on developments and generate new ideas to draw attention of audience
- Develop an engaged community around our brands
- Use of graphic design and video editing software.
Becoming a technician at Auto Torque means working as part of a highly skilled team. You will have the ability to problem solve, think analytically and work independently as well as part of a team.
Hours: 08:30 – 18:00
Alternate Saturdays 09:00 – 14:00
Salary: £ Competitive based on experience
- To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer’s scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with company standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- To be able to work independently and as part of the team when required
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to [email protected]