Undersealing & Cavity Wax
UNDERSEALING & CAVITY WAX
The underbody restoration of Mitsubishi Evolution’s, has become a hot topic in recent years. Unfortunately for the owners of these cars, if the vehicles have spent their lives in the UK, they will no doubt have been subjected to harsh wet winter roads, normally treated with salt. The continued use of these un-galvanised, Japanese machines in British winters, causes severe and extensive underbody corrosion. The result of this, is first of all, a big safety concern when driving the vehicle, secondly is owning a vehicle which won’t pass it’s annual MOT test.
Auto Torque are offering a full car under seal and de rust, which includes:
- Underbody hot wash with wheels removed in our dedicated wash bay.
- Removal of parts – wheel arch liners, prop shaft, exhaust.
- Cover all suspension components and bodywork to prevent any overspray.
- Removal of any loose and flaking underseal and rust spots.
- Treat surface rust with corrostop and allow time to cure.
- Full under seal using Gravitex and cavity wax protection applied. Left overnight to cure before anything is bolted back on to the car.
- Refit removed parts and allow underseal to cure for 24 hours before it is driven.
If you would like to discuss our undersealing and cavity wax option in more detail, please contact us on 01296 658257 or email us at email@example.com