Careers at Auto Torque
Below are details on current vacancies we have here at Auto Torque.
Hours: 08:30 – 18:00
Alternate Saturdays 09:00 – 14:00
Since opening its doors in 2007, Auto Torque has established itself as one of the top specialists in the performance car market and 2017 will see us expand in to a new custom built facility. Due to increased growth Auto Torque are looking for a motivated and driven Technician to join the team in 2017.
If you live and breathe performance cars and have previous experience working in the automotive industry this is the ideal role for you.
- To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer’s scheduled times to maintain efficiency
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with company standards
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- To be able to work independently and as part of the team when required
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- Have at least 2 years experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
- If you are looking to join a company that can offer excellent rewards, then please send us your CV to find out more.
Please email CV and cover letter to email@example.com