Mitsubishi Evo I – IX – Service Specialists
Mitsubishi Evolution Service and Maintenance with Auto Torque
The Mitsubishi Evo was developed to take over the Rallying world and being such a sophisticated mechanical masterpiece. The Evo requires specialised knowledge and tools to maintain correctly. At Auto Torque we know how important it is to maintain your Mitsubishi Evo with the detail and care it deserves.
Here at Auto Torque we are experts with the Evolution range, having spent the last fifteen years surround by them. We look after and maintain all models and specifications regularly in our Buckinghamshire based workshop. With our ever-growing Lancer Evo customer base we can perform every job with confidence from an AYC pump relocation to a full custom engine build for your Mitsubishi Evo.
Many independent garages don’t have the knowledge or facilities to service the Mitsubishi Evo AYC or ACD, which is a an essential part to maintain on a regular basis. We have the right tools and equipment to service the AYC and ACD to stay on top of those recommended service schedules.
We know that these cars need a fluid service at every 6 months/4500 miles and we are conscious to keep it as affordable as possible using nothing but the best quality performance fully synthetic oils and genuine filters. Therefore we have tailor made service packages which run within the manufactures specifications and intervals.
4500 mile/6 month service
• Genuine engine Oil Filter
• Sump Washer
• Titan Race Pro S 5w40 engine Oil
• Millers gear oil (transfer box & gear box)
• Millers rear diff oil
• Millers AYC Fluid
• NGK Spark Plugs (check, regap/replace)
• Antifreeze (test & replace/top up where necessary)
• Brake Fluid (test & replace/top up where necessary)
• Air Filter (Optional)replace or clean panel filter/induction kit
• Engine Oil Flush (Optional)
• Fuel Additive Cleaner (Optional)
Additional Evo Services
• Cam belt service – every 45000 miles or 5 years
• Option 1- cam belt and balance shaft replacement
• Option 2- cam belt kit including tensioners and balance shaft belt and tensioners.
• AYC clutch bath and resiviour, flush and pressure bleed
• Brake & Clutch fluid change – every 2 years
• Coolant Change – every 3 Years
As Mitsubishi tuning specialists we are also able to supply and fit performance parts such as:
• HEL Braided brake/clutch line upgrade
• Full suspension and arm re-bush – Poly bush, Hardrace, Spherical bearing.
• Suspension setup, Corner Weighting – Meister R, Ohlins, Nitrons, KW, Tein.
• Turbo Upgrade, Inter-cooler upgrades.
• Clutch Kits, LSDs and Gears – Carbonetic
• ECU remapping, EcuFlash, AEM, Motec.
We can also provide
• Mitsubishi Evo Parts
• Full Race Car Preparation, trackday and racing support services.
• Engine rebuild services
• Gearbox rebuild, diff upgrades.
• Weld in Cage and Chassis seam welding available for all types of race series, e.g Timeattack, Brit car.
• Bodywork, Aero upgrades.